Friday 14 February 2014

Pallentines Day

Today is February 14th which means a lot to some people.  Personally, I find myself on the other end of the spectrum, closer to the end that says Hallmark invented Valentine’s Day to sell cards.  So, in an effort to stick it to the man, and because I am at present a few thousand miles from my significant other, I have decided to celebrate Pallentines day. 

What is Pallentines Day?

It is a day when you hang out with all of your palls and do things that make you happy.
On my Pallentines day I woke up, looked out the window, and what did I see?

Snow!

At first I was a little crestfallen, but after breakfast was done and the snow had not given up I heard a knock on the door, and two girls from another cottage came in and asked if we wanted to have a snowball fight.

My roommate and I jumped at the opportunity, and after getting dressed up, we were outside throwing slushy snowballs at one another.  After about 15 minutes of this, three guys came outside and brought their rugby ball.

We split up ourselves up into two teams, named Team Ramrod and the Riders of Johan.  We spent about an hour running into each other, falling into the four inch deep pools of slush, and Laughing like crazy.

So between that and my own personal ice cream cake, I think that today is going to be a great Pallentines day.

So as always, any questions, comments, or snide remarks are encouraged.

Have a beautiful day,


Willie

No comments:

Post a Comment